COVID-19: THE DELIVERY OF SAFE CARE AND PREVENTION OF TRANSMISSION
I am committed to continue supporting my patients throughout this period
- The clinic is open regular hours
- I am also available for phone and online consultations
- You have the option of picking up your herbal medicines at the clinic or receiving your herbs by post.
- This will allow continuity of treatment and care for all patients while reducing the risk of transmission.
I shall continue to follow the safety guidelines intended to prevent the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
Infection prevention and control procedures are implemented for everyone’s safety.
- Hands free taps are located in every treatment room and alcohol-based hand sanitisers are located in every room in the clinic including the toilets and at reception.
- I shall maintain a thorough routine of cleaning and disinfection of all treatment surfaces, pens, door handles, bench top, phone, keyboard light switches etc.
- I will wear a suitable face mask at all times and patients will also do so.
- All patients are screened prior to entering the clinic to ensure they do not have any of the known COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with infected individuals.
- Patient appointments will be spread out so that the is only one patient and myself in the clinic at any given time.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC
If you have symptoms of:
- fever or chills, sore throat
- Blocked nose, loss of taste or smell
- Coughing or shortness of breath
- Skin rashes, itchy fingers and toes
- Or have been in contact with a COVID infected person, and have not completed the self-isolation period, or have not been tested and assessed by a medical practitioner.
Please note: I do not sell or dispense herbal medicines ‘over the counter’ without a scheduled appointment or known patient history.
Please call me if you are unsure, or prefer to discuss your needs prior to an appointment
Updated on 7th August 2020 in accordance with the restrictions set by the Victorian Government.